HOW TO CONTROL MOOD SWINGS DURING PERIOD ?PMS TIPS AND SOLUTIONS:
Mood swings are noticed in the women at the time of periods and it alleviates when the periods begin. They are because of the swinging of the hormones present in the body. The estrogen, as well as progesterone, are the two different hormones that go up or down during the menstrual cycle and due to these changes, we experience mood swings in the periods call period mood swings (pms).
How To Control Mood Swings During Periods
Hormones such as serotonin, endorphins and the neurotransmitters that go down during PMS and also the periods. It also causes the change in mood swings. Many people often recommend consuming calcium pills for this problem.
One of the factors is heredity as mood swings are noticed in many females lot of your ancestors may be that’s the only reason why you too have it. The mental conditions also cause this problem.
TIPS & Solutions TO CONTROL Period MOOD SWINGS (PMS)
Below are the tips that can help you in controlling the mood swings in periods:-
- When we practice exercise daily it helps in keeping the mood swings of the body that comes at the time periods gets in control. It not only helps in controlling the fluctuations that take place in hormones but it also keeps the body in control so that it fight your bad mood on its own.
- The cognitive behavioral therapy can work amazingly in keeping the view on your mood swings along with your emotions that take and cut it by monitoring the thoughts as well as behavior. It requires some practice however and professionals help in the beginning.
- Try to avoid few foods in periods such as caffeine, alcohol and some tea that may aggravate the mood swings and can be helpful too. Eating a lot of sugar is not a good practice or you like to control your mood swings.
- Giving your body a good rest at night as well as a lot of rest throughout the day is a good alternative to keep the PMS as well as periods mood swings in its control. When you sleep less it makes you more cranky than usual.
- Practices such as meditation and also other relaxation techniques help in easing out the mood swings as well as the period cramps that we experience during this time.
We would suggest taking consultation from the doctor or a professional is going to be a better option to deal with the problem. You should also make sure to consult a professional and if you think any of the remedies that are mentioned above cause any type of adverse reaction stop continuing it. Moreover, there are the reports to alleviate the serious behavioural problem that you can have. Do let us know in the comment section if you have any additional tips for our readers so that it can help them in solving the problem of mood swings.