HOW TO DO BLEACH AT HOME NATURALLY: TIPS AND BENEFITS AND SIDE EFFECTS:
We know in our busy schedule it’s difficult to take out time and go to the parlor. Also, the parlor prices of the services are so high that it’s difficult for us to manage. So, we are with a post in this we will explain how you can bleach at home naturally, its side effects and benefits.
How To Do Bleach At Home
Benefits of Face and Hair Bleaching:
- Bleach helps to lighten your skin tone as it makes the facial hair less visible. It helps to reduce the melanin level of the skin.
- Bleaching helps to remove the dullness of the skin and makes the skin glowing. Bleach provides the skin noticeable glow as it rejuvenates the skin cells discarding dead cells.
- It helps to lighten the tanned skin as it protects from sun tanning and damage caused by sun rays. It fades the dark and dull skin of the face.
- It enhances the texture of the skin and makes it look beautiful.
- And the best part of bleaching is there is no need to remove facial hair it automatically hides by making it of your skin tone.
Side Effects of Bleach:
- Hydroquinone is present in the bleach cream. Through different creams have different % of this chemical but main thing that bothers is it causes irritation and burning of the skin.
- Many bleaching creams often cause skin’s allergic reaction such as it leads to itching and burning of the skin.
- Come bleaching creams contain mercury, as advised by the dermatologist usage of those bleach cream, can cause severe health problems.
- Bleaching is strictly recommended to not be used at the time of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Do not use bleach cream regularly or at small intervals.
Method of Bleaching the Hair:
- Follow the directions mentioned in your box of bleach.
- Before applying on the whole face try testing it on a small area that whether that bleach cream suits you or not.
- If in the above testing you experience itching in the hair, red and puffy, or you have a blistering, It is advised not use that product and also contact your medical advisor. If there is just a small redness, then it can be treated then the usage of the product may begin.