HOW TO GET RID OF VAGINAL DISCHARGE? Tips And NATURAL HOME REMEDIES:
Vaginal discharge has a very important role in caring for women’s private parts as it contains a healthy bacterium that works effectively to prevent bacterial or yeast infections. Normal discharge has a transparent or off-white color which although some women may consider it uncomfortable, indicates that your pH is at a very stable level.
How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Discharge
But the good news is there are several remedies that help to get rid of the vaginal discharge naturally.
Home Remedies For Vaginal Discharge
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR:
It is considered useful for the treatment of leukorrhea. It also helps restoring your body’s natural pH balance. It also possesses an acidic and antiseptic property that helps to restore the acidic quality of the vaginal flora and reduce the odor of the vagina.
- Firstly, Mix equal quantity of distilled water and raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar. Now Use it as a vaginal wash once or twice a day for couple of days.
- Alternatively you can also drink a glass of water mixed with one or two tablespoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar once daily.
Bananas are considered as a good home remedy for leukorrhea. This fruit is also very useful in relieving complaints like disturbance in digestion and tiredness that could be accompanying the problem.
- To consume banana you can eat one to two overripe bananas daily for controlling leukorrhea.
- Alternatively, you can mix tablespoons of banana flower juice and Palmyra candy. Consume it daily.
- Follow this daily until you get the desired result.
Cranberries have certain properties such as antibiotic, antifungal and antioxidant that help in preventing bacteria from sticking to the vaginal wall and also protects from the problem of leukorrhea.
- Try to drink one glass of unsweetened cranberry juice two or three times regularly until the problem is solved.
- If by chance cranberry juice is not available you can also consume cranberry tablets. Also, consult your doctor for the correct dosage.
A fenugreek seed help improving the level of pH in the vagina and also works to affect estrogen level of the area. Plus, the seeds work as an immune booster that works naturally.
- Firstly, dip one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water whole night. When you wake the next morning, remove the water and then add one-half teaspoon of honey. Drink it on an empty stomach.
- Apart from this you can also boil two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in four cups of water for 25- 30 minutes. Then strain and allow it to cool down. Use this water to wash the vaginal area for about three or four times daily until your problem is solved.
Above are the natural ways to solve the problem of vaginal discharge. Try these natural home remedies to get rid the problem naturally.